The main requirements for equipment maintenance are as follows:
(1) Clean the inside and outside of the equipment clean and tidy. There is no oil on all sliding surfaces, lead screws, guide rails, sliders, racks, etc., no oil or air leakage at all parts, and chips, debris, and dirt around the equipment should be cleaned up. ;
(2) Tidy Tools, accessories, and workpieces (products) should be placed neatly, and pipelines and lines should be organized;
(3) Safety Observe the safety operation regulations, do not overload the equipment, and the safety protection devices of the equipment are complete and reliable, and the unsafe factors are eliminated in time.
(4) The woodworking machinery should be cleaned up after use. If the dust collection effect is good, it will also serve as a cooling mechanism. Fill each machinery with butter, engine oil, gear oil, etc. correspondingly. Use the machinery for the electronic cutting saw rationally, and do not exceed the load range , Use supporting tools, do not damage the parts, and find professionals to repair, so as not to damage the mechanical accuracy. In short, the maintenance of woodworking machinery processing equipment is similar, and each wood machine maintenance method is different.
(5) The continuous operation time of woodworking machinery is less than 10 hours a day to ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. The water-cooled spindle motor must not be lacking in water, and the cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent excessive water temperature. Secondly, every time the woodworking machinery is used, pay attention to cleaning. Be sure to clean up the dust on the platform and transmission system, and lubricate the transmission system (X.Y.Z three-axis) regularly (weekly). If the woodworking machinery is not used for a long time, it should be refueled and run regularly (weekly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system. Woodworking machinery regularly cleans the dust in the electrical box (according to the usage) and checks whether the terminal screws are loose to ensure the safe and reliable use of the circuit. Woodworking machinery regularly (according to usage) check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose.